Drs Rasul & Thompson

Formerly Dr Webster & Partners

Close this search box.

Hay Fever

Who do I see?

Community Pharmacy/Clinical Pharmacist at surgery


Hayfever medications are available from the chemist without needing to see your GP.

Search for your nearest community pharmacist.

Further information about hay fever available from NHS inform.